My So-Called Life

Sunday, July 18, 2004

So, here we are. . .

Here we are, at my blog.  Just wanted to welcome you all here, but I'm kind of new to this whole blog-thing, so you'll have to please forgive me if I break some universal, unwritten blog-rules.  I just figured you would be interested in my life (hey, I think I'm pretty cool).  Let's see, perhaps you should know that I since spend the majority of my time working with 9-12 year old girls I have to be on my best behavior for over 40 hours a week and am therefore less likely (than usual, hah) to do so any other time. 
 
The good news is that I get to quit the Y in T-4 weeks (everyone is jumping ship, so I'm in good company), but the bad news is that I still have to work there for four more weeks.  Don't, however, let my cynicism fool you; I love my girls. . .it just takes a WHOLE lot to drag my hind-end out of bed before 7 a.m.
 
But I AM learning to salsa this coming Saturday, so if you want to dance, let me know! I'd better go, though, since I have just been informed that I must write an email to Mission Year, trying to find out if I can stay on their insurance since the church does not want me on theirs anymore.  I'm starting to feel unloved, but heaven forbid I bite the hand that feeds me.  ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home