My So-Called Life

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm doing some online research today

and am finding very interesting things, including this article, which raises questions such as:

*How ironic is it that the man accusing NBC of " 'anti-Christian bigotry' " the proceeds to make a bigoted comment? Well, I guess it's more normal than ironic these days.

*Can you actually use the phrase "namby-pamby" and be effective as a teen minister? I have my doubts. . .

What sort of questions did it raise for you (besides "Don't Christians have better things to do? Like feeding Jesus's sheep?)?

2 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

The only question I have is, when does it come on here. I would much prefer to develope my own opinion then depend on Focus on the Family. As far as the Youth Ministry question, my guess is this guy doesn't have much interaction with teens considering he works for a hugh conglomoate.His ministry is probably research and administration. Biblical ministry deals in scars, failure, pain,suffering and relationship. (see II Cor.)

9:01 AM  
Blogger A. Lo said...

Great question! In my area it airs tonight at 8 p.m. on NBC.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home