My So-Called Life

Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you live in Texas,

and know someone affected by domestic violence. . .or even if you don't, please take a moment to call on the Texas State Legislature to support full funding for domestic violence programs. The Texas Council on Family Violence is working to send 15,000 Purple Postcards to the Legislature this year. They will hand-deliver the postcards that are submitted online to the Legislature prior to the 2007 session, so go please visit them online here.

Thanks to Kim for sending this link.

3 Comments:

Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

You rock!

You're such a people advocate on your blog...I LOVE it! =)

10:50 AM  
Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

OH...but i don't think your link is working...HA!

10:51 AM  
Blogger A. Lo said...

I think it's fixed now. That's what I get for not testing it--thanks for letting me know!

Oh, and I'm not sure I'm a "people advocate." I think I'm more of a "people I feel good about advocate". Notice I'm not advocating that anyone lend their support to George Bush. ;-)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home