My So-Called Life

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Great day for a boyfriend!

Yesterday as I was walking home with two of my roommates, we passed an older lady standing outside her house.

She looked at us, raised her arms in the air and said, “Ladies, it’s a great day for a boyfriend!”

We were, as usual, taken aback at first, but then started nodding a bit, and I said, “Well, if you’ll find me one, I’ll take him!”

She then mumbled something about not knowing any good ones, etc., and we walked off.

I wonder now if she was trying to figure out if we were lesbians or just telling us something we needed to know, like the weather report or something.

I told my roommates who were with me that when they walked out of the door in the morning I would yell, “Great day for a boyfriend!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home