My So-Called Life

Monday, March 07, 2005

Prayer Requests

I write asking for your prayers. My roommate Kristi received a call this morning that her mom is curently in the hospital for testing. She had what they thought were symptoms of a stroke, but now they're not so sure. We will be taking Kristi to the airport tonight so she can fly home. Please pray for Kristi, her mom and her family.

Also, my roommate Noel's step-mom will be having surgery to remove a mass from her stomach. The doctors have determined that it isn't cancerous, which is good news. She will be having surgery this week.

I also ask for your prayers for the friends and family of one of the guys who did the same program I'm doing last year named Tim. Apparently he fell off a roof and died last week. His fiancee and teammates are pretty distraught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home