My So-Called Life

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Locks of Love 'do

Today, my brother was right. He sent me an email telling me that I might want to be careful about posting pictures on my blog because I wouldn't want any wacko stalkers coming after me.

I told him that I was very careful with the information I dispensed, and that wacko guys had never had any problem finding me BEFORE I had a blog, so not to worry.

However, it has recently come to my attention that he was correct; the possibility of wacko stalkers very certainly exists (don't get a big head about it, though, buttface). Therefore, the pictures have come off the blog; if you really need to see them, let me know and I will send them to you (but only if you are NOT a wacko stalker).

Nothing is sacred, kids. Nothing is sacred.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Ma--uh, your brother, but if I was a friend of his or something, I'd totally ask you out.

Short and wavy = good

-missing the pics in princeton

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home