My So-Called Life

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hall of Fame, Part I

Here at work (in the Communications Dept.) we each have a folder of what we call the "Hall of Fame." (My boss calls hers "World Class Communications.") In this folder we keep the horrible excuses for writing that periodically come across our desks. As a bonus, these things end up being pretty funny, too. I saw something on Steve Holt's blog today that reminded me of my Hall of Fame folder, so I thought I would share. In his post about how stupid Christians are being about The Book of Daniel, NBC's new controversial show, someone left this comment:

The great thing about the show is that the only sane one is Jesus. Sure, he’s a
little hippy but he has the best lines in the show.


Does this mean that Jesus' dress makes his hips look big? I HATE it when that happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home