My So-Called Life

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blog and ye shall receive

Memo

From: A.Lo
To: Blogosphere
Re: Get Over It Day: A hard-hitting exclusive report

I would like to bring to your attention that I have, as of Tuesday, 3/14/06, achieved my first objective as outlined in the aforementioned post. (I’m pretty sure I’m totally over the ex.) The second objective is proving more difficult, especially lately. Perhaps I will find it appropriate to further inform you on that subject at a later date.

I think it appropriate, however, to call to your attention that none of you have seen fit to post your own objectives for Get Over It Day 2006. I find this unacceptable and will be waiting for further communication from you on how to proceed.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger D Love said...

1.)I'm short
2.) I'm going bald.
3.)I will probably have to work 60 hour weeks when I start my job which leaves me little time to do the things in life I actually like to do and the things I think are important.
4.) Grad school is too much work and I have to miss Halo nights.
5.) I cant get new contact lenses without spending $80 for another stupid eye exam to tell me my eyes have not changed that much.

This is just a quick list of things I probably need to get over. Number 3 is the one I worry about the most out of these. I will make decisions to change it later but have signed on with the firm already and want to get experience there for at least a couple of years. Number 2 makes me sad sometimes. Number 4 stresses me out and makes me sad to miss Halo. My girlfriend likes my shortness so that helpes #1. And I am coming to grips with the $80.

9:07 AM  
Blogger A. Lo said...

Thanks, d-love. That took some huevos, so I appreciate it. And if that was your girlfriend sitting next to you in church on Sunday, she's cute! I hope y'all are in town Easter weekend so I'll get to meet her for real.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home