My So-Called Life

Monday, February 27, 2006

Baby smooshing

Heh.

Today, as Matthew and I were having an "anonymous discussion", and he asked where the picture on my profile came from. And I thought that you might be wondering the same thing.

Here's what I told him: I stole it from Yahoo!. When I when I go to the page to sign in to check my mail, all these winners from their most recent photo contest come up on the page. That picture made me laugh out loud, and the momma is a redhead, so I thought it needed to be on my blog somewhere. And, you know, some days I feel like the baby in that picture, smooshed between all these people who have good intentions but are getting on my nerves, and some days I get to do the smooshing. So I thought it was appropriate.

(Is that too deep for a Monday?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah P said...

Very well put. I really thought that that was Matt and Amy though.

7:52 PM  
Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

Nice!

But I must say, some of these "new pictures" on the yahoo mail sign-in page are scary...HA!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Actually, I think it kind of looks like me and Abby and Liam. Sort of. Except that Liam would never wear anything that frilly. Ick.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home