My So-Called Life

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Ultimate Female Bonding

The four girls I live with are now, officially, my roommates, and have been since last night. Here’s how it happened:

Noel came into the living room and asked if anyone minded if she took a shower. Kristi jokingly said yes, SHE wanted to shower, so Noel invited Kristi to join her. When it became clear that Kristi wasn’t serious, Noel yelled about how she was a liar, etc. etc.

So, after Noel had been in the shower a few minutes, I suggested we pay her a visit, so Emily, Kristi and I donned our swimsuits and joined her in the shower. She appreciated it, I think, but it was hard to tell with that shocked look on her face. I made her scoot back enough so we could all fit, and then we got cold, so we left her to have some alone time. It beat when I changed the background on Meredith’s computer (she’s my roommate who’s the staunch democrat) to George W. Bush the day after the election.

When Noel got out of the shower, she informed all of us that she “had plans for us.” I have now started locking the bathroom door when I shower, though, so I’m not worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home