My So-Called Life

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Some of another SheDaisy song. . .

A peppy one I like a lot.
"360 Degrees"

I wish you lived on the corner where I live
so I could look at you all the day long.
You got me flippin my lid yeah,
flippin my thumbs
'cause I want me some,
Oooh, just a little bit of you.
Am I makin’ you uncomfortable?

And if you lived on the corner where I live,
I’d hang around like an apple in a tree,
borrow some bread, stick of butter, cup of milk,
and some sugar for me;
I’m cookin’ somethin’ sweet.

Oooh, just a little bit of you

Lookin’ once, lookin’ twice
better get me a bucket of ice
Go on, do whatever you do.
I’ll just sit here enjoyin’ the view,
whistlin’ Dixie, 360 degrees of you.

I picture me twisted up in your t-shirt,
pink lemonade and a squeaky porch swing.
Don’t know your name yet
I guess it wouldn’t hurt if you gave me a ring–
a big diamond ring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home