My So-Called Life

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Step in the Right Direction

by Zane Williams

Sittin’ here so far from where I want to be
I wonder how on earth I’ll ever make it through
With the weight of my world pressin’ down on me
Sometimes it feels like I can barely move
But I know somehow I don’t have to fix it all right now
It will be enough to just stand up
And take a

(Chorus)
Step in the right direction
A step along the road
Just one step that leads me closer to my goal
A step in the right direction
A step along the road
And with every step I’m closer I know
To goin’ home

On my feet and standing at the starting line
I can see a long and winding road ahead
But with every step I take I leave an obstacle behind
And replace it with a lesson learned instead
And I’ll find my way and I’ll do it day by day
And even the hardest time that I’ll have to face
Is just a

(Chorus)

And when that bright day comes
When all my work is done maybe I’ll sit down again
But until then. . .
I’ll take a

(Chorus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home